Events & Deadlines,
Applications Now Open for the 2020 SC New & Beginning Farmer Program
Clemson University is now accepting applications for the 2020 SC New & Beginning Farmer Program!
2020 Program Snapshot
- Program Dates: April - October 2020
- Cost: $350.00/Person
- Core Workshop Location: Lexington Clemson Extension Office, 605 West Main Street, #100, Lexington, SC 29072
- Who May Apply: Any resident of SC, age 18 or older who has been actively farming for less than 10 consecutive years. Current land access not required.
- How to Apply: Online applications only at www.scnewfarmer.org
- Deadline to Apply: 11:59 PM, February 16, 2020
- Detailed Program Outline and FAQs available at www.scnewfarmer.org