Recreational Property Loans
Do you dream of your own woodland retreat where there are no rules, no “to do” lists, and there’s no need to take a vacation elsewhere?
If you said yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re searching for land for hunting, fishing, or just to relax, see us first. We’ll make owning it easy. We have loans for:
- Rural recreational property for hunting, fishing & more
- Country homes or cabins
- Small or large tracts of land
The Steps to Purchasing Land
Ready to begin the financing process for a land loan? Create an account to get started. Want more information about the process? We'll walk you through each step.
- Application and Required Information
- Personal financial statement
- Authorization to release credit
- Last 2 years tax returns
- Sale contract
- Organizational documents if an LLC or partnership is involved
- Verify Application
- Credit support makes sure that we have all of the required information for the loan application.
- Loan Moves to Underwriting
- Analysts consider things like credit score, liquidity, cash flow, and debt vs. equity.
- Our loan committee reviews the loan to determine if it is good for the borrower and the association.
- Attorney/title work
- Close at the attorney's office
- Welcome to the co-op package
- Patronage refunds
- Co-op benefits
- Digital Banking
Begin Your Application
Now that you've reviewed each step, get started with your land loan application.